Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Drive-By Update

Last weekend we ended up going bowling -- that is, Katie and Janine and I did, while everyone else went on the pub crawl. Since nightclubs and dodgy bars are less our style, we spent the night throwing balls down the gutter with one of our favorite staff members, Charlotte. Then walking around the Marina area.




That's me, Charlotte, Janine, and Katie.

We also ended up having the geography of Germany explained to us by Janine while we ate our dinner at Subway. It was the only thing open, unfortunately, and it was terrible… I threw most of my dinner out. Blech. Anyhow, she made a little Germany out of a napkin and there was much learning to be had.



Of course it's been a bit hectic here lately… finishing u class, writing my final paper, packing for Germany…

Yep, that's right! I'm going to Munich, Germany in about 7 hours to stay with my friend Iris! I'm so excited! I'm planning on visiting Berlin while there as well as a day trip to see Dachau. The inner history nerd in me is pretty excited. Well, you know… as excited as you can be to see the history even though the location is kind of horrific.

I also booked my birthday celebration… I'll be going to London with a couple friends on Hallowe'en night to hear a reading and attend a book signing with Neil Gaiman!

Obviously lots going on! I'll probably catch up in a week's time again! Catch you later!

No comments: